Sunday, March 25, 2007
The transgender topic is not going away. The City of Non-Progress has laid down the gauntlet. I suspect lawsuits will be filed. How silly of a commissioner to say, I voted to fire him, but I hope we are still friends. Can you say NOT on your life?

Joe Redner and Gwen whispers way too softly Miller takes front stage for a run off. That really cracks me up. Could it be Tampa will vote for the one they can understand better? I can barely understand a single word Gwen says.

By the way, who opened up the highway to allow so many visitors in. It took me an hour to drive 30 miles on the interstate today. I played tag bingo and I think last count I had 17 original tags. That didn't include the multiples of the same state driving slow in the fast lane.

What is going on with Tampa?????
 
posted by Nite Cricket at 11:03 PM |


0 Comments: