Thursday, April 5, 2007
My favorite weather guy passed away today. The details are not important. He left this world for a better place. I really loved John Winters. I would get up after an all night writing session to see his morning weather. When he was on Oprah, I watched with stars in my eyes. He was really handsome. One day while attending a Chamber function in Eastern Hills County (Brandon I think) I spotted him at the Sam's Club getting beads for a parade.

The weather will be a little damp this weekend with Mr. Winter gone. I hope everyone leaves the details at the door and remembers the wonderful man he is.

Labels:

 
posted by Nite Cricket at 9:20 PM |


1 Comments:


At April 7, 2007 at 2:43 PM, Blogger Nala

John you will be soarly missed by your viewers. Your personality always shown through when giving the weather and bantering with your co-workers. You are with God and your worries are gone. God will take care of your family and friends in helping them heal. God Bless to everyone.