Sunday, May 27, 2007
I just came back from a Northeast trip. Made a visit to the Jersey Shore. When I left Tampa, I parked at a remote lot and was dropped off by a pleasant driver. He said that it has been a busy month for them since the Tampa Airport is so confusing with their parking. I could echo that statement. My weekly trip to Miami has me paying out the nose for a one day stay. Also, I didn't realize the economy lot at the airport was as reasonable.

So, after I arrived at the airport and made it on my flight, I had the best time ever. When I arrived at Atlantic City Airport it was heaven. My cab driver was awesome. Very pleasant and very helpful. After taking me to pick up my friend, we headed back to the airport and not only did he offer some advice, (even though I am a Jersey girl) he was very thoughtful about my plans. I picked up my rental car and hit the Shore. I had boardwalk fever and I needed to get to Wildwood.

Even though I had a car, I found taking a cab back and forth to Cape May to be useful and non-stressful. Parking is a premium and it was easier hailing a cab or riding the bus. YOU heard that right, PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION.

After I said goodbye to growing up Gotti wannabees, I headed back to the airport, back to Tampa and realized once again... Tampa needs a shot of B12 or something. As I waited for my parking place to pick me up, I was glad to see the yellow cabs making their rounds. I saw only one of the white cabs and they were not getting the fares like the yellow cabs. Maybe something is to that...

Back home for now, however, off to Boston for a clam bake... Life is grand!
 
posted by Nite Cricket at 8:00 PM |


0 Comments: