Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Have you noticed that 3 weekends have everything going on, then its a lull? Do I really want to drive to Pinellas for fun? Answer is.NO. So much to offer and what is going on? I plan on hitting the Art Exhibit and maybe if I feel the urge some sort of dinner/club who the heck am I kidding, it will be the same ole thing.

Actually this just came me to... the restaurant Spain has the show on the weekend... hmm Flamenco dancers. It's something to see if you have never seen it, and the food is awesome !

Anyone else have any ideas?

Labels:

 
posted by Nite Cricket at 6:51 PM |


1 Comments:


At May 17, 2007 at 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

What, for this weekend in Tampa?

Tomorrow - DJ CLIPS at Shark Bar on Tampa St., Akrobatic/Ranmecca and others MC battle at Orpheum, some kind of something other that I forget that one of my friends is hosting at NWB

Sat. - Colonic and Matt & Kim at Crowbar; Jask and Alix Alvarez @ HPC; if you wanna hit the Burg, Stephen Marley at Jannus