Saturday, July 7, 2007
The fourth was very hazy for me. The weather sucked, the parade in Brandon was hot, and the neighbors rocked my house until 1:39 a.m. until I went outside in my pj's and convinced them the visual would only get worse if they continued.

It was amazing to hear about the mishaps with the fireworks over at the step-families (Pinellas County). I am very nervous about fireworks and try to stay away from the actual area of explosion.

Tampa did us proud with Channelside having a show that was really neat. I would have liked to be on StarShip dinner boat, but at $70.00 a person, that was a little steep for even a big spender like myself (haha).

The let down of the holiday has been very blah. The EPC Director is getting the boot for blogging, and quite frankly it sucks. But that is the price you pay for having an opinion.

Makes you wonder... I was asked to join Sticks of Fire blog (best blog on the blog network I might add) but due to the professional and personal not crossing for me, it was a sad point in my life to say "thanks, but I have to stay chirping over here"

Please visit Sticks of Fire http://www.sticksoffire.com it's the blog of blogs!

Labels:

 
posted by Nite Cricket at 9:09 PM |


0 Comments: