Sunday, June 10, 2007
All I have to say is "you have to see this"!!! This weekend had a few things happening in the Tampa Bay Area, and I couldn't decide if I would spend it with the step-family "St. Pete" or stay home with the family. I opted to go to Lowry Park Zoo and I have to tell you, I loved it.

Every parent or person living should go see the Penguins hit the Beach. This is a fun filled zoo that is reasonable and very enjoyable.

The little wobblers were really delightful and I was secretly wishing no one would notice if I just tucked one of the cute properly tuxed guys in my bag. I am quite sure Jeannie and Jake (the pet Geese I have) would have eaten it for dinner.

After visiting the other animals, I dragged myself BACK to say goodbye to my new found friends. I promised to tell all my friends and bring them snails from my favorite restaurant.

The only thing that would have topped this off was hearing one of my favorite bands play at the Zoo. I really love the Bandshell performances that feature awesome local bands.. .

If you need me, I will be hanging out by the Peng's...

Labels:

 
posted by Nite Cricket at 5:35 PM |


0 Comments: