Sunday, July 8, 2007
Well I settled on my new diggs. I am moving to the Grand at Kennedy. Great view and the area seems to be eclectic and vibrant. I seriously scored with Diamond Furniture going out of business, I am totally decorated in retro neat-o.

Living in downtown somehow brings me closer to the happenings and I am looking forward to moving in a few weeks. The best part? I only have to write 2 checks. Almost everything is included except electric. Telephone is included and cable. The state of the art kitchen sold me, I love to cook and entertain.

Labels:

 
posted by Nite Cricket at 1:06 PM |


3 Comments:


At July 8, 2007 at 8:41 PM, Blogger Tampa I Am

Congrats, and welcome to Downtown Living! When is the Housewarming Party?

 

At July 9, 2007 at 5:01 AM, Blogger kamrul hasan

I feel hope to see ur article and blog. And I want to get success like you. Nice article. Carry on.

 

At July 10, 2007 at 9:07 AM, Blogger Vox Populi

Congratulations !! I'll look forward to your commentary on same. Don't be dazzled by those appliances; tell us EVERYTHING.