Saturday, September 1, 2007
I will start off with the most annoying. Moving downtown was not the dream I once imagined. It was no Mary Tyler Moore hat throwing occasion I can tell you. I have been lucky enough to sublet (woo the NY term in sunny funny Florida) my humble place to a corporation that was more than willing to pay 2 times the overpriced amount I paid.

The pitfalls were plenty, no access, telephone worked when the solar eclipse happened, and lets just say the night scene was pretty close to 5th encounter of the weirdest.

I missed my local political shows on tv that it drove me to attend in person. Not nearly as entertaining, and I cannot wear my fuzzy slippers while watching. The whole in person thing was just not in the cards for me.

I missed a lot of chirping I tell you, and I have one post I am geared up to release... What is with the School Board lady that moved????

Stay tuned Cricket is back and full of interesting insights...

Labels:

 
posted by Nite Cricket at 4:15 PM |


0 Comments: